Family adventures make a good summer great! Our good friends at Tallink will take a Lotte Village visitor together with their family to Helsinki. When you visit Lotte Village, make sure you fill out your raffle ticket with your contact details, and drop it in the large post box located at the entrance.
The draw will take place on 1 August 2018.
Terms and Conditions of Lotte Village “Adventure with Tallink” campaign:
1. The “Adventure with Tallink” Lotte Village consumer game is a consumer game taking place at the Lotte Village theme park (Reiu village, Häädemeeste parish, Pärnumaa County) during the period of 1–31 July 2018 (hereinafter, the Campaign), which is organised by Lottemaa Teemapark OÜ (hereinafter the Organiser).
2. In order to participate in the Campaign, participants are required to complete a raffle ticket with their details during a visit to the Lotte Village theme park during the period of 1–31 July 2018 and deposit it in the post box located at the main gates of Lotte Village. There is no limit to the number of entries for the Campaign that may be submitted.
3. Campaign prize:
3.1 With the framework of the Campaign, one entry will be drawn for one return ferry trip for up to four people on the route Tallinn–Helsinki–Tallinn.
3.2 The prize draw will take place on 1 August 2018. The winners’ names will be published on the Lotte Village website at www.lottemaa.ee/meist/uudised. The winner will be contacted via the email address written on the winning raffle ticket.
3.3 The Campaign prize will be delivered to the winner by 31 August 2018 (inclusive) and the prize is valid until 30 October 2018.
3.4 The prize may not be replaced by another prize or reimbursed in cash. A prize that loses its validity will not be extended or replaced.
4. By participating in the Campaign, the participant gives the Organiser of the Campaign the right to collect, process, use and publish the participant’s personal data in relation to the Campaign, and the Participant consents to Lottemaa Teemapark OÜ’s sending offers by email.
5. All disputes arising from the Campaign will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Fees associated with the issuance of prizes will be paid by the Organiser.
6. The Organiser of the Campaign has the unilateral right to discontinue the Campaign and to terminate the issuance of the prizes in the event of the occurrence of circumstances of force majeure, immediately informing participants in the Campaign of this via the Lotte Village website.
7. All complaints regarding the organisation and/or carrying out of the Campaign must be submitted in writing to Lottemaa Teemapark OÜ via email at email@example.com or via post to Reiu village, Häädemeeste parish, Pärnumaa County 86508, with the subject line “Adventure with Tallink” Campaign.
The winner of the prize is LAURA KOLGA!
1. Lotte Village consumer game ‘Win an amazing Lotte smartphone` is a consumer game taking place from 9 June to 30 June 2018 at the Lotte Village theme park (Reiu village, Häädemeeste rural municipality, Pärnu County), organised by Lottemaa teemapark OÜ, address: Reiu village, Häädemeeste rural municipality, Pärnu County 86508, Estonia (hereinafter the Organiser).
2. In order to participate in the campaign, you have to write down you details on a lottery coupon during your visit to the Lotte Village theme park between 9 June and 30 June 2018 and leave the coupon in a post box by the main gate of Lotte Village. The number of times you can enter a coupon in the campaign is not limited.
3. Campaign prizes.
3.1 During the campaign, 1 prize will be Lotte´s phone Huawei Y3
3.2 The prize will be drawn 30June at the evening (between those who have left their coupon in the post box). The names of the winners will be announced in the Lotte Village homepage at www.lottemaa.ee/meist/uudised/. The winners will be contacted via the e-mail address written on the lottery coupon.
3.3 The prizes will be sent to the winners by registered mail.
3.4 The campaign prizes will be issued from 2 July to 31 August 2018 (included).
4. The costs related to receiving the prizes won shall not be compensated, the prizes won shall not be replaced with other prizes and the price of the prizes shall not be paid out in cash.
5. By participating in the campaign, the participants give the Organiser the right to gather, process and use the participants’ personal data in relation to the campaign and the right to disclose the participants’ name.
6. Any disputes arising from the campaign shall be settled in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Estonia. The taxes related to issuing the prizes shall be paid by the Organiser.
7. The Organiser of the campaign shall have the unilateral right to discontinue the campaign and to stop issuing the prizes upon the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, giving immediate notice thereof to the participants via the Lotte Village homepage.
8. Any complaints related to the organisation and/or implementation of the campaign must be sent in writing to Lottemaa teemapark OÜ by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Reiu village, Häädemeeste rural municipality, Pärnu County 86508, keyword ‘Win an amazing Lotte smartphone!`