The campaign winner is JASPER SAKK!
Family adventures make a good summer great! Our good friends at Tallink will take a Lotte Village visitor together with their family to Helsinki. When you visit Lotte Village, make sure you fill out your raffle ticket with your contact details, and drop it in the large post box located at the entrance.
The draw will take place on 1 August 2018.
Terms and Conditions of Lotte Village “Adventure with Tallink” campaign:
1. The “Adventure with Tallink” Lotte Village consumer game is a consumer game taking place at the Lotte Village theme park (Reiu village, Häädemeeste parish, Pärnumaa County) during the period of 1–31 July 2018 (hereinafter, the Campaign), which is organised by Lottemaa Teemapark OÜ (hereinafter the Organiser).
2. In order to participate in the Campaign, participants are required to complete a raffle ticket with their details during a visit to the Lotte Village theme park during the period of 1–31 July 2018 and deposit it in the post box located at the main gates of Lotte Village. There is no limit to the number of entries for the Campaign that may be submitted.
3. Campaign prize:
3.1 With the framework of the Campaign, one entry will be drawn for one return ferry trip for up to four people on the route Tallinn–Helsinki–Tallinn.
3.2 The prize draw will take place on 1 August 2018. The winners’ names will be published on the Lotte Village website at www.lottemaa.ee/meist/uudised. The winner will be contacted via the email address written on the winning raffle ticket.
3.3 The Campaign prize will be delivered to the winner by 31 August 2018 (inclusive) and the prize is valid until 30 October 2018.
3.4 The prize may not be replaced by another prize or reimbursed in cash. A prize that loses its validity will not be extended or replaced.
4. By participating in the Campaign, the participant gives the Organiser of the Campaign the right to collect, process, use and publish the participant’s personal data in relation to the Campaign, and the Participant consents to Lottemaa Teemapark OÜ’s sending offers by email.
5. All disputes arising from the Campaign will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Fees associated with the issuance of prizes will be paid by the Organiser.
6. The Organiser of the Campaign has the unilateral right to discontinue the Campaign and to terminate the issuance of the prizes in the event of the occurrence of circumstances of force majeure, immediately informing participants in the Campaign of this via the Lotte Village website.
7. All complaints regarding the organisation and/or carrying out of the Campaign must be submitted in writing to Lottemaa Teemapark OÜ via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Reiu village, Häädemeeste parish, Pärnumaa County 86508, with the subject line “Adventure with Tallink” Campaign.