With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
At Lotte Village Theme Park, you can be sure that:
- the visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention measures implemented by the service provider are available;
- all our staff are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and adhere to them in their daily work;
- our indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are sufficient disinfectants, and they are available in visible places;
- we regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces;
- staff and visitors are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- we guarantee the opportunity to maintain the necessary distance, both with each other and with the service providers;
- people with symptoms of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who come into contact with a customer or employee with symptoms of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- we participate in the COVID-19 non-proliferation webinars organised by the Enterprise Estonia.