For all children going into first grade, admission to Lotte Village is free of charge from 19 August until the end of the season (31 August).
‘Cool start to school with Telia Lotte smartphone’ campaign rules
1. The Lotte Village campaign ‘Cool start to school with Telia Lotte smartphone’ is a campaign held at the Lotte Village theme park (Reiu village, Tahkuranna rural municipality, Pärnu County) from 19 to 31 August 2017 (hereinafter the Campaign), which is organised by Lottemaa teemapark OÜ, address Reiu village, Tahkuranna rural municipality, Pärnu County 86508, Estonia (hereinafter the Organiser).
2. In the Campaign, a visit to Lotte Village is free of charge from 19 to 31 August 2017 for all children aged 6 to 8 years who are going into first grade.
3. The Campaign comprises of a consumer game. In order to participate in the game, you have to fill in your details on a lottery coupon upon your visit to Lotte Village theme park during the period from 19 to 31 August and post the coupon in the post box by the main gate of Lotte Village. You may enter the competition as many times as you like.
4. Campaign prizes:
4.1 In the Campaign, three Telia Lotte smartphones will be drawn, as well as six family tickets to Lotte Village Christmas Land, which will be open from 13 to 20 December 2017 and from 26 to 30 December 2017.
4.2 The Campaign prizes will be drawn at 18:00 on 31 August 2017.
4.3 The names of the winners will be published on the Lotte Village webpage at www.lottemaa.ee/meist/uudised. The winners will be contacted using the e-mail address written on the lottery coupon.
4.4 The Campaign prizes will be issued from 4 September 2017 until 25 September 2017 (inclusive) and the prizes (family tickets to Lotte Village Christmas Land) can be used until 31 December 2017.
5. The costs related to receiving the prizes shall not be compensated, the received prizes shall not be replaced with another prize and the cost of prizes shall not be paid in cash.
6. By participating in the Campaign, participants give the Organiser the right to collect, process, use and publish the personal data of participants in connection with the Campaign and grant their consent for Lottemaa teemapark OÜ to send offers via e-mail.
6. All disputes arising from the Campaign shall be settled in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Estonia.
7. The Organiser of the Campaign shall have the unilateral right to discontinue the Campaign upon the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, giving immediate notice thereof via the Lotte Village homepage.
8. The Organiser retains the right to make changes in the Campaign terms and conditions (including the duration of the Campaign) at any time.
9. Any complaints concerning the organisation and/or execution of the Campaign shall be sent in writing to Lottemaa teemapark OÜ by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Reiu küla, Tahkuranna vald, Pärnumaa 86508, keyword ‘Cool start to school with Telia Lotte smartphone’ campaign.
10. The Campaign rules are available on the webpage www.lottemaa.ee/meist/uudised/.
The winners of Telia Lotte smartphones as part of the ‘Cool start to school with Telia Lotte smartphone’ campaign are:
The winners of family tickets to Lotte Village Christmas Land as part of the ‘Cool start to school with Telia Lotte smartphone’ campaign are:
Evita Zip Lane-Berzina